Scarborough & Tweed, creator of the world-renowned “deal bag,” is entering the golf market with tournament gift bags that support hunger relief efforts.
“The golf market is a natural fit for us. Players and club managers see our bags at clubs all the time, and they’ve been asking us for bags geared to the golf market,” says Lisa McCullagh, president of Scarborough & Tweed.
Scarborough & Tweed recently announced that every bag purchased from its custom bag catalog will provide one meal for a child in need through World Food Program USA.
Scarborough & Tweed’s signature bags can be fully customized in a variety of colors and fabrics, and personalized with a logo. The bags are made in Scarborough & Tweed’s own manufacturing facility in New York, which allows the company to accommodate minimum orders as low as 24 pieces.
In addition to custom bags, Scarborough & Tweed offers an extensive line of distinctive corporate gifts, custom promotional products, and logo merchandise. Golf resorts and clubs can set up online pro shops with Scarborough & Tweed and offer a wide variety of co-branded merchandise for their clients’ golf events. Scarborough & Tweed will set up the online store free of charge.
Purchases from Scarborough & Tweed’s online stores also support charitable causes:
- Every purchase from Scarborough & Tweed’s custom bag catalog provides one meal for a child in need through World Food Program USA.
- Every purchase from the outdoor, sports, travel or tradeshow category helps provide a clinical trial to a cancer patient through Gateway for Cancer Research.
- Every drinkware purchase helps provide clean water to a person in need through RainCatcher.
- Every tech purchase helps give veterans a chance to continue their service through Team Rubicon’s disaster relief efforts.
- Every purchase from the desk accessories category helps provide school supplies for one classroom through DonorsChoose.
- Every apparel purchase helps foster the success of a young girl by providing her with homework help in reading and math through Girls Inc.
Scarborough & Tweed is a leading provider of distinctive corporate gifts, logo merchandise, and custom promotional products. The company’s renowned canvas duffle bag is ubiquitous throughout the corporate world. Scarborough & Tweed serves clients all over the globe, with offices in New York and London.
Visit Scarborough & Tweed at the PGA Merchandise Show (Booth 3988), January 27 – 29 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, FL. For more information, visit www.stweed.com.